you can now apply for tickets for the Autumn International Series.
Please note there are a number of changes from the normal application process.
These changes are a result of the COVID pandemic (including contact tracing requirements), and of how the IRFU can realistically and safely distribute tickets at present. The normal process is expected to be restored before the 6 Nations in 2022. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Also please note that we have a smaller allocation than usual, as public health guidelines do not currently allow for full occupancy in the Aviva.
As usual, only full members who have paid their subscription are eligible to apply for tickets – i.e. those in the “Full” or “Full & Family” categories.
If you are not a paid member in either of these categories, please do not apply for tickets.
To apply for tickets, please follow these steps:
- go to "My Club" and then "Club Shop" in the Clubzap app to buy the “Autumn 2021 Tickets”;
- please select your preferred tickets, for Japan, Argentina and New Zealand;
- example: Japan – 2x Level 3, Argentina 2x Level 4, New Zealand 2x Level 2
- example: Argentina 1x Level 3, New Zealand 2x Level 4
- There is a maximum of 6 tickets per order, and a maximum of 2 tickets per match;
- Exceeding the limit of 2 tickets per match may invalidate your application;
- The cost through Clubzap will be €5 per match ticket;
- €5 per ticket will be refunded to you for any unsuccessful application – so you will only pay this for tickets that you get;
- Example - you will pay €30 if you apply for 6 tickets; if you are only allocated 4 tickets, you will be refunded €10 automatically.
- If we are oversubscribed for a given fixture, you may be offered tickets at a lower value; otherwise a lottery will be carried out;
- For the tickets which you are successfully allocated, you will be sent a unique code to use on Ticketmaster;
- Log in to Ticketmaster and enter the code provided, you will then be able to buy your allocated tickets directly from Ticketmaster.
- As with all Ticketmaster tickets currently, you will receive these tickets electronically (e.g. on your phone, or print them out at home to bring with you).
- We cannot accept any applications after 5pm on Monday October 11th – payment to Ticketmaster is believed to be due by October 26th
- If you have not paid Ticketmaster by their deadline, your allocated tickets will be released for sale elsewhere. This is outside Navan RFC’s control.
Please note the Navan RFC admin fee of €5 per ticket which you are allocated; you will still need to pay the ticket face value plus a reduced fee of €3.50 direct to Ticketmaster.
Hopefully we will be able to satisfy all requests for tickets, but unfortunately this cannot be guaranteed.